Friday 16 January 2015

Courage, dear heart

This past grey and rainy week made me really miss snowy and white winter I've had a chance to experience back in Poland as it always makes me more positive, motivated and creative and even though it's usually freezing cold it makes up for it in appearance. Today's post is still set in the same winter wonderland as the previous one and I just love how the snow reflects the light and how it turns out on photos. Outfitwise, it's all about my favourite cosy sweater, which I could basically wear all the time, plus a coat featuring my favourite plaid print. On another note, I've recently bought a ticket to see White Fence in Brussels on the 31st January! Excited much and I so cannot wait!
 
 
 
 


 
Sweater – H&M
Boots – New Look
Coat – Rose Wholesale
Hat - BooHoo
 
 
 

4 comments: